Accessibility of www.lgrp.lu.se
This website is run by Lund Gothenburg Responsibility Project. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and this document describes how www.lgrp.lu.se complies with the accessibility regulations, any known accessibility issues, and how you can report problems so that we can fix them.
How accessible is www.lgrp.lu.se
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please contact us.
You can contact us in the following ways:
• email annah.smedberg-eiversfil.luse
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or if we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please write an email to annah.smedberg-eiversfil.luse and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
• Information, structure, and relationships conveyed through presentation are not always programmatically determined or available in text. WCAG 1.3.1, Level A
• The purpose of certain links cannot always be determined from the link text alone. WCAG 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context), Level A; 2.4.9 Link Purpose (Link Only), Level AAA.
• Not all section headings are used in the correct way to organise the content. WCAG 2.4.10 Section Headings, Level AAA.
• Some images has empty alternative texts. WCAG 1.1.1 Non-text Content Level A
• Text can not be resized without assistive technology up to 200 percent without loss of content or functionality. 1.4.4 Resize text, Level AA
• On some pages images of text such as logotypes are used. WCAG 1.4.5 Images of Text, Level AA
• Videos published before 23 September 2020 don't have visual interpretation.
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal testing) of the website. We have used AccessMonitor for this test as well as web.dev. The latest assessment was made on 20 April 2021.
The statement was last updated on 20 April 2021.